Here are my goals for 2009.
- Become bi-lingual. I am already taking french classes for 6 hours a week. Je parle bien, mais j’oublie les mots.
- Win a race. In 5 years of road racing, I have had three 2nd place results, a few 3rd places, but never a class win.
- Write an essay. I have all these things in my head I want to say, but never had time to put anything down.
- Create a personal web site and gallery. Glad to say that this site is working the way I want it now. Although I would like to continue to improve the look of the site. And find a better name!
- Earn a small income from photography. This year I want to focus on stepping up my involvement in photography. I might look for opportunities to assist a professional photographer. Or I might offer my services; I have already taken photos for Les Petits Ballets, Ottawa Chinese Art Troupe and the Nortel Asian Business Council. One of my photos will be used for an ad poster for the ballet school this month. Another photo is being used on the cover of a CD for a friend.
- Add a light in the storage area. I’ve never done any electrical work, so it’s scary and challenging.